Sunday, August 8, 2010

In Search Of The Tranz Buddha

I received two images from a very good friend of mine who is currently visiting Amsterdam. The first image came with the following message:


"Good Memories are wealth! Remember peeing in the canal? I peed in sink yesterday. :-)"

Ahhhh Amsterdam, I can hear the water run.  My buddy's comment definitely brought on the chuckles cause I do remember laughing non-stop as my friends and I pee-pee'd into one of Amsterdam's canals. This was over 12 years ago and we didn't know any better then. Although, not much has changed for me cause I still pee-pee in large bodies of water and so does everyone in Bermuda and you do too so don't deny it. Anyway, the night we pee-pee'd in the canals, the five of us were having an Alice In Wonderland experience - you know, like when colors are more vibrant than usual, things morph into different shapes, everything is so funny and your mission in life (at least for that night) is to find "The Tranz Buddha". 

What is the Tranz Buddha? Till this day I have no idea who or what the Tranz Buddha is and neither do my friends. All we know is that we walked around in circles through Amsterdam from 9pm till 5am the next day trying to reach the Tranz Buddha. I guess it could've been a dance club, sounds like a cool name for one, but there's no confirmation. We asked everyone on the street for directions, but it was like the blind leading the blind - everyone in Amsterdam was pretty much seeking the same person/place/thing (whatever it was). It was all very Wizard Of Oz, which leads me to believe that maybe we were all just searching aimlessly for our inner Amazon Goddesses and didn't know it at the time (???). I mean, I began my search for an Amazon Goddess the moment I was put in a trance by guided imagery work just like 12 years ago my friends and I began searching for Tranz Buddha the moment we were put into trances by the effects of magic shrooms (WOW, I came full circle on that one). It's pretty similar - both methods of trance reach the subconcious mind, which holds all the answers to life's questions...you just gotta know how to communicate with the it (I will blog more on this some other time - it's pretty fascinating).  Oh and let's not forget how Dorothy, Toto, the Tin Man, the Scare Crow and the Lion (oh my they were in a group of five as well) went in search of this Wizard who would solve all their shortcomings and help Dorothy get back home - man did they have one hell of a trip trying to reach the Wizard. However, Dorothy was dreaming. Dreams are another way to reach the subconcious mind, but like I said that's a whole new blog entry. For now, just pay close attention to your dreams because they are revealing a whole lot more to you than what you think.

Disclaimer: Please be advised that I do not condone the use of subconcious mind enhancers. There is a time and a place for that. You are free to seek or not to seek the help of a hypnotherapist, my voice teacher, any method acting teacher or simply travel overseas, but that will be your decision to make based on your own subconcious desire.

However, should you choose to travel overseas, then I highly recommend staying at "The Flying Pig Hostel" (check it out here: http://www.flyingpig.nl/) - this is the second image my friend sent:


"Tu te souviens un peu?" Mais bien sûr!!!

The staff is great and very resourceful ;))

Oh and please let me know if you have better luck reaching the Tranz Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment